You can choose to return your order free of charge to one of our stores or send it back to Lindex.com by Royal Mail.
- We offer you as a customer a 60-day right of exchange/return for unused items purchased at normal price, from the day you receive the order. For sale items, a 14-day right of exchange/return applies.
- The item being returned must be unused, in undamaged condition and have all tags intact. If the product comes in some kind of packaging, this must also be included in the return.
If trying on swim suits or underwear, please ensure that these items are tried on over your own underwear and please do not remove the hygiene seal.
Return by post
- If you wish to return unwanted items by postal services, please send the items together with the Delivery Returns Form (enclosed with your order) to Lindex within 60 days and on sale items within 14 days of the date on which you received the items.
- On the return form, you state the returned quantity and reason for the return.
- We recommend that you use the same bag in which you received your order.
- Use the Royal Mail return label you received with your order and place it on top of the package.
- Then hand the package in to your nearest Royal Mail Delivery Office and always ask for a receipt that you have handed in the return.
- Items from special collections purchased on Lindex.com must be returned to Lindex.com by post.
Return in store
- When returning to a store, you as a customer must present the delivery note/digital receipt that came with the product when the order was placed.
- Online edition and the MOM collection can be returned in store.
You can read more about our return conditions here.